[riot-devel] Pull Request of the month

Oleg Hahm oliver.hahm at inria.fr
Sat Mar 1 15:20:27 CET 2014

Dear rioters,

> P.S. We have already seven nominations [1] for the month February and still three
> days left to mark your favorite PR of this month in the Github issue tracker
> or nominate it here on the mailing list.
it seems that February was a month full of many very valuable contributions
for RIOT. I've gathered 10 PR nominations from the issue tracker and created
an according poll. Since I was not too satisfied with the easypolls web site,
I decided to give micropoll a try:
http://micropoll.com/a/mpview/1179651-3884261

The vote is gonna be closed next Sunday, March 7 right after the 6LoWPAN/CoAP
plugtest.

P.S. Please recall that everyone is allowed to nominate any PR that one
considers as an outstanding contribution. Just assign the corresponding label
in Github's issue tracker - and don't hesitate to do so for your own PRs as
well: you probably know best how hard it was to implement the stuff.
--
A TCP packet walks into a bar "I want a beer." Bartender responds "You want a
beer?" Packet responds "I want a beer."