[riot-devel] wiki: ARM Toolchains

DangNhat PhamHuu phamhuudangnhat at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 18:13:59 CET 2014

Hi,
I think we can use gnu arm embedded toolchain.
https://launchpad.net/gcc-arm-embedded . I use it in both windows and linux
. In windows, i usually use emblock ide, and it has it own bare-metal
toolchain.

http://www.mentor.com/embedded-software/sourcery-tools/sourcery-codebench/evaluations/arm-gnulinux?cmpid=7152

> I'm going to remove the dead links. I'm using the tar.gz version, which
is still alive. I have at least one backup of this file, if it is going to
die too...

> For any windows users: raise your hands now! What are you using? Do you
have a copy of the windows installer on your disk?

> Best
> Christian

** Phạm Hữu Đăng Nhật             *

** StudentID: 51002279*

** Class: MT10KTTN*

** Ho Chi Minh University of Technology*
** Mobile: 0164.968.2716*