[riot-devel] some build problems with stm32f103

DangNhat PhamHuu phamhuudangnhat at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 18:23:05 CET 2014

Hi,
After several hours playing with RIOT, I can compile and run default
example on my STM32F103 board but there are some problems make me confuse.
- #include "cc110x.h", line 37 in cc1100.h. I can't find "cc110x.h"
anywhere. Maybe you guys forget to correct this #include after rename the
file.
- #include "cpu.h"
#include "lpm.h"
#include "crash.h"
In thirdparty_cpu/cortex_common/crash.c. I can't find these file too. I
have little confuse about what crash.c is used for ?
After I commented those line and TODO-function, the compilation can run and
I have an elf file and a hex file.
- However, elf file and hex file are identical. I must use
arm-none-eabi-objcopy to generate the hex file again.

--

** Phạm Hữu Đăng Nhật             *

** StudentID: 51002279*

** Class: MT10KTTN*

** Ho Chi Minh University of Technology*
** Mobile: 0164.968.2716*