[riot-devel] Facebook page for RIOT

Matthias Waehlisch m.waehlisch at fu-berlin.de
Mon Mar 3 10:58:39 CET 2014

Dear Dayananda,

  thanks for your interest in RIOT and your help in promotion!

  Could you rename the facebook group to reflect that it is related to a
user group, e.g., "RIOT-OS - user group india"? We currently don't have
enough capacity to work on all OSN channels, and think that fits more to
your audience.

  We could offer you to automatically post Twitter messages to your fb
page.

  Just one additional remark. The operating system is called "RIOT"
and not RIOT-OS or RIoT-OS.

Thanks
  matthias

--
Matthias Waehlisch
.  Freie Universitaet Berlin, Inst. fuer Informatik, AG CST