[riot-devel] Facebook page for RIOT

Emmanuel Baccelli Emmanuel.Baccelli at inria.fr
Mon Mar 3 12:22:48 CET 2014

Hi Daya,

great! Some complementary feedback:

Can you replace the logo with the square version
http://d3uifzcxlzuvqz.cloudfront.net/images/stories/jreviews/1494_riot-sos1-1366750979.png
which will fit better the fb avatar constraints.

For websearch purposes, I also suggest you alter slightly the name of the
fb page by adding spaces around the "-" so that it becomes simply:
"RIOT - user group India".

Adding the URL http://www.riot-os.org also in the "about" section would be
useful.

Concerning Twitter sync:  how about you send me (private email better of
course ;) the login:pass for your RIOT fb page and I will set up link
Tweeter so that the fb page mirrors the tweets?

Cheers,

Emmanuel

Cheers

Emmanuel