[riot-devel] ns3 question about global variable in RIOT

Emmanuel Baccelli Emmanuel.Baccelli at inria.fr
Tue Mar 4 12:12:46 CET 2014

Hi Daniel,
I think what you suggest makes sense. RIOT and ns3 are living projects, so
will evolve and it is not reasonable to fix one version of any to achieve
the port. Fortunately, the core of RIOT and of ns3 should be stable enough
for it to be worth it to design the thin layers-based middleware you
propose. Let's refine this idea, I think this is the right direction.
Cheers
Emmanuel