[riot-devel] Stacktests

Somaraju Abhinav abhinav.somaraju at tridonic.com
Wed Oct 8 14:13:48 CEST 2014

Hello,

I have now a working version of 6LowPAN+CoAP on an STM32F3 board- thanks
for all the help you have provided in getting me up and running!

Could you please tell me how I can use the STACKTEST feature. Is it
possible for me to find out the total usage of the stack during runtime
for each thread?

Regards,

Abhinav

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are confidential
to the intended recipient. They may not be disclosed to or used
by or copied in any way by anyone other than the intended recipient.
If this e-mail is received in error, please immediately notify
the sender and delete the e-mail and attached documents.

Please note that neither the sender nor the sender's company
accept any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility
to scan or otherwise check this e-mail and any attachments.