[riot-devel] Stacktests

Ludwig Ortmann ludwig.ortmann at fu-berlin.de
Wed Oct 8 14:49:21 CEST 2014

Hi Abhinav,

The stack test feature allows you to determine the maximum stack
usage.

The stack is prepared for testing in core/thread.c. The shell's `ps`
command (essentially implemented by sys/ps/ps.c) evaluates the stack
usage.

In order to be able to measure a threads stack usage, the
CREATE_STACKTEST flag has to be used for initialization.

Cheers, Ludwig