[riot-devel] Stacktests

Somaraju Abhinav abhinav.somaraju at tridonic.com
Mon Oct 13 21:03:49 CEST 2014

Hi,

I am working with two types of STM boards - Stm32f3 and Stm32E407. On both the boards, I am using I2C in the multi master configuration. In this configuration, I can connect multiple boards to the same I2C bus with unique 7 bit addresses for each board. I am using the transciever module to abstract the I2C  bus from the upper layers. I make the I2C bus look like an 802.15.4 radio using the radio packet type definition. On the second board, STM32E407, from Olimex, has an Ethernet connection and I pass the Ethernet packets directly to the IP layer.

Regards,
Abhinav

Sent from my Windows Phone