[riot-devel] Port of RIOT on Samr21 xpro board

Thomas Eichinger thomas.eichinger1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 16:06:15 CEST 2014

Hi Babtiste,

great to hear you are interested in RIOT and welcome!

I put the developer list in CC, hope that’s ok.

From the core developers and maintainers currently nobody is actively working on this port because we’re
focusing on another platform (iot-lab_M3) for an event in the first week of November. After this the samr21
will get more attention again. AFAIK there are some more people working on this, maybe those could reply
to this briefly with their current topic?

Feel free to choose a module, maybe let us know on one channel or an other which one you chose?

As a side note, I’m currently refactoring the at86rf231 radio driver which also the samr21 will profit
from since its using a very similar device.

Best, Thomas