[riot-devel] Port of RIOT on Samr21 xpro board

Joakim Gebart joakim.gebart at eistec.se
Tue Oct 14 16:19:37 CEST 2014

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 4:06 PM, Thomas Eichinger
<thomas.eichinger1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Babtiste,
>
> great to hear you are interested in RIOT and welcome!
>
> I put the developer list in CC, hope that’s ok.
>
> From the core developers and maintainers currently nobody is actively working on this port because we’re
> focusing on another platform (iot-lab_M3) for an event in the first week of November. After this the samr21
> will get more attention again. AFAIK there are some more people working on this, maybe those could reply
> to this briefly with their current topic?
>
> Feel free to choose a module, maybe let us know on one channel or an other which one you chose?
>
> As a side note, I’m currently refactoring the at86rf231 radio driver which also the samr21 will profit
> from since its using a very similar device.

Do you have any time plan for the AT86RF refactoring?
I was going to implement the platform specific parts of that driver
for my Mulle platform port but I think I will hold off on that until
the refactoring is completed to save myself some extra work.

Best regards,
Joakim