[riot-devel] Port of RIOT on Samr21 xpro board

Thomas Eichinger thomas.eichinger at fu-berlin.de
Tue Oct 14 16:53:26 CEST 2014

Hi Joakim,

On 14 Oct 2014, at 16:19, Joakim Gebart <joakim.gebart at eistec.se> wrote:
> Do you have any time plan for the AT86RF refactoring?
> I was going to implement the platform specific parts of that driver
> for my Mulle platform port but I think I will hold off on that until
> the refactoring is completed to save myself some extra work.

Actually I’m almost done, it will take advantage of the extended operation mode
features (e.g. hardware address filtering, auto-ack, …) and I adopted the new netdev
interface. I’m doing some last testing and cleanup today and probably tomorrow.

The platform specific part is reduced to a very minimum already, you only have
to define the SPI device and GPIOs. (compare boards/iot-lab_M3/include/board.h)
Don’t think this will change anymore.

Best, Thomas