[riot-devel] Periodical (virtual) meetings

Oleg Hahm oliver.hahm at inria.fr
Fri Oct 17 18:54:40 CEST 2014

Dear realistic IoTlers,

in order to keep RIOT's development community synchronized, discuss the latest
changes, new features, and the long-term strategy, we will setup a new meeting
on a regular basis. I propose to start with a biweekly rhythm and maybe adjust
this if necessary. To give all the RIOTers around the world the opportunity to
participate, the meeting will happen as a virtual event using a web
conferencing tool. After a first evaluation of available tools that are free
of charge, I found TeamViewer [1] to be a good solution. If someone knows
something better, we might change this for later meetings.

As a date for the meeting I propose Monday, 4pm CE(S)T starting on October 20.
If this date turns out to be inconvenient for some people, we could probably
switch to another date in the long-term.

[1] http://www.teamviewer.com/
--
TTL jokes are short lived.