[riot-devel] Periodical (virtual) meetings

Adam Hunt voxadam at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 23:00:49 CEST 2014

I'm fine with whatever as long as whatever is settled on runs natively
under Linux (Android would be great as well). I've heard that WebEx
<http://www.webex.com/> quite good but, unfortunately, it's not free. An
open source solution would be ideal but I don't know of anything that has
feature parity with TeamViewer.

​A regular meeting would be wonderful, especially for those of us in other
time zones. While I may not be a contributor (yet), I'd really like to keep
up on RIOT. I hope to use it in a side project that I hope to become my
primary project soon. Speaking of time zones, CST, is that UTC+01:00?

​--adam​