[riot-devel] Periodical (virtual) meetings

Adam Hunt voxadam at gmail.com
Fri Oct 17 23:56:57 CEST 2014

I'm sorry that I keep replying to myself but I wanted to point out that
there are Dockerized versions of eXo, BigBlueButton, and Openmeetings
available. The eXo image appears to be from eXo and officially supported,
BigBlueButton and Openmeetings on the other hand look like community
creations.

https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/exoplatform/ubuntu-jdk7-exo-chat/
https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/juanluisbaptiste/bigbluebutton/
https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/dramaturg/apache-openmeetings/