[riot-devel] Periodical (virtual) meetings

Oleg Hahm oliver.hahm at inria.fr
Mon Oct 20 15:59:08 CEST 2014

Hi Adam!

I've also taken a look at the Wikipedia list and evaluated some of the tools.

With the Java-based tools I had the expected troubles and BigBlueButton was
stating that it would only support a specific Ubuntu version.

Installing some tool like eXo on a server with sufficient bandwidth shouldn't
be a problem from my side. I'll try to install and test it this week.

P.S. I also think that some piece of open-source software with a similar
functionality like Webex.
--
printk("NULL POINTER IDIOT\n");
        linux-2.6.6/drivers/media/dvb/dvb-core/dvb_filter.c