[riot-devel] Periodical (virtual) meetings

Oleg Hahm oliver.hahm at inria.fr
Mon Oct 20 22:01:32 CEST 2014

Hi!

Sorry for the flip-flopping and the technical problems! (For those who didn't
or couldn't attend: TeamViewer turned out to be a very bad choice and we
finally reverted to Skype - which went surprisingly well this time.)

I put up draft for the meeting minutes into the wiki:
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Virtual-Meeting-on-October-20%2C-2014

Please feel free to edit, comment, and correct - it was a long meeting day and
I'm not sure that I got everything right.

The problem with token ring jokes is you need to wait your turn to laugh