[riot-devel] Periodical (virtual) meetings

Adam Hunt voxadam at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 00:05:52 CEST 2014

>> Installing some tool like eXo on a server with sufficient bandwidth
> shouldn't

be a problem from my side. I'll try to install and test it this week​

​Oleg,
​
​If you're at all familiar with Docker I highly recommend taking a look
that the Dockerized version
<https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/exoplatform/ubuntu-jdk7-exo-chat/> of
eXo​. I pulled it and had a running instance that included eXo, eXo Chat,
Oracle's JDK, and MongoDB all configured and ready to configure and create
users in about five minutes.

​--adam​