[riot-devel] vtimer_usleep_until or similar

Daniel Amkær Sørensen daniel.amkaer at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 15:41:41 CEST 2014

Thanks for the quick response.

I have some input. I'm looking for the functionality which the FreeRTOS
function implements. FreeRTOS calculates the time to sleep based on the
previous waking time, and updates the pointed variable accordingly.

"Pointer to a variable that holds the time at which the task was last
unblocked. The variable must be initialised with the current time prior to
its first use (see the example below). Following this the variable is
automatically updated within vTaskDelayUntil()."

This ensures that one call to the function each loop makes the function run
with a chosen frequency.