[riot-devel] Port of RIOT on Samr21

Baptiste Clenet bapclenet at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 15:08:45 CEST 2014

Hi,

Thank you for your answer Thomas, Akshay.
Akshay, which part are you working on then?

Thomas, I'm looking at the uart.c that you wrote. Why did you only develop
one UART?
After reading the datasheet, I see that the samd21 has got 5 SERCOM which
can be used by USART, I2C, SPI and LIN slave.
With RIOT, we can set 4 USART and 4 I2C. How do we proceed with the 5
SERCOM?
You chose PIN_PA04 and PIN_PA05 for UART 0. Which one should I use for UART
1,2,3?
And Atmel chose to define I2C on PIN_PA16  and PIN_PA17, on which pin will
be the following I2C?

Best,

--

*Clenet Baptiste*