[riot-devel] Periodical (virtual) meetings

Martin martin.landsmann at haw-hamburg.de
Mon Oct 27 07:56:55 CET 2014

Hi all,

something is screwed with my mail server/client and I got my mail from
yesterday back as undeliverable.

So, second try, as discussed here's a sketch of what we would like to
implement/cope towards a FIB on RIOT:

https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Rough-sketch-of-a-possible-FIB-modularization

Best regards,
Martin