[riot-devel] Periodical (virtual) meetings

Martine Lenders authmillenon at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 09:44:07 CET 2014

>  Hi all,
>
> something is screwed with my mail server/client and I got my mail from
> yesterday back as undeliverable.
>
> So, second try, as discussed here's a sketch of what we would like to
> implement/cope towards a FIB on RIOT:
>

> https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Rough-sketch-of-a-possible-FIB-modularization

Awesome, will look at it in detail, when I'm at the office.

My expeditions into the realms of Software Engineering might be of interest
for todays meeting, too: I've tried to model the new approach for the
network stack. The model is loosely based upon my already existing
implementation but also feature some ideas for future improvements.
Currently there exists a class diagram [1] and a sequence diagram modeling
the to use-cases "receiving a packet from hardware" and "sending a packet
to hardware" [2]

[1]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw4T8Mqih7-oc2FpN01pMmVPQ0E/view?usp=sharing
[2]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw4T8Mqih7-oa3VYeFpWMW9zeHM/view?usp=sharing

Cheers,
Martine

PS: hope these links are any good; you have to open them on
https://www.draw.io/. If not, please let me know.