[riot-devel] Eclipse with Samr21-xpro

Hinnerk van Bruinehsen h.v.bruinehsen at fu-berlin.de
Fri Oct 31 02:38:19 CET 2014

Hi,

since I don't use Eclipse or the board I can't tell for sure, but the board
gets debugged via openocd and so [1] looks promising to me. If you have success
you're welcome to extend the existing documentation with your findings... ;-)

WKR
Hinnerk

{1] http://gnuarmeclipse.livius.net/blog/openocd-debugging/