[riot-devel] Status code definitions for erros

Martine Lenders authmillenon at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 07:55:11 CET 2014

> Thank you. Do you know what I should use for the SAMR21 Xplained pro board?
> I will have a look on which lib to use.

since the SAMR21 Xplained has an ARM Cortex, it already uses newlib as it's
clib.
Just include <errno.h>. Documentation of the values you can find in the
manpages at errno(3) [1], but please do *not* use it as the errno in Linux
(setting the global constant `errno`) but just as the negative return value
of your functions, since `errno` is not thread-safe.

Cheers,
Martine

[1] http://linux.die.net/man/3/errno