[riot-devel] thread_yeild

Somaraju Abhinav abhinav.somaraju at tridonic.com
Mon Sep 1 11:25:19 CEST 2014

Hello,

if the thread_yeild function is called from within an ISR, then when
does the program exit the ISR. Does the scheduler make sure that we exit
the ISR before running the new thread or do we continue to be in the
ISR?

Thanks a lot for the help!

Regards,

Abhinav

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are confidential
to the intended recipient. They may not be disclosed to or used
by or copied in any way by anyone other than the intended recipient.
If this e-mail is received in error, please immediately notify
the sender and delete the e-mail and attached documents.

Please note that neither the sender nor the sender's company
accept any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility
to scan or otherwise check this e-mail and any attachments.