[riot-devel] Fix MSP430 ports of RIOT! [Was: *Stable* platforms for RIOT-OS]

David Lyon david.lyon at clixx.io
Tue Sep 2 02:33:46 CEST 2014

On 2014-09-01 20:48, ROUSSEL Kévin wrote:
> ..
> Having less than 1 Kb of RAM is clearly a show-stopper here: since
> RIOT is a true multitasking OS, you need to have a certain amount of
> RAM (circa 200 bytes) per task (thread), plus half a kilobyte for the
> interrupt-management system.
> ..

That's fine. I completely understand.

What about these though?

  -
http://au.element14.com/jsp/search/productdetail.jsp?SKU=2191861&MER=BN-EN-SER-2191861

I'm not sure if you have them in Germany. They're not sold in big
numbers here but they look like they have got all the processing power
at a good price. There is an accelorometer and an RGB-LED. I don't
believe it would be that difficult to add some network interfaces to
these.

Regards

David