[riot-devel] Fix MSP430 ports of RIOT! [Was: *Stable* platforms for RIOT-OS]

Hauke Petersen hauke.petersen at fu-berlin.de
Tue Sep 2 11:16:43 CEST 2014

Hi David,

the below mentioned board should work just fine with RIOT - the porting
effort left to do is as Kevin mentioned the implementation of the
peripheral drivers. We also planned support for the Teensy 3.1 board
[1], which uses a very similar MCU. Thomas once started this work, but I
don't know how far he got (since it's his side project...).

Best,
Hauke

[1] https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/teensy31.html