[riot-devel] Fix MSP430 ports of RIOT! [Was: *Stable* platforms for RIOT-OS]

Joakim Gebart joakim.gebart at eistec.se
Tue Sep 2 11:35:47 CEST 2014

Where can I find the Teensy porting effort?
I have been working on porting RIOT to the K60 in my spare time. Both the
K20 and the K60 are Freescale ARM Cortex M4 MCUs and I think it would
probably be worthwhile to share code between us. I have based my port off
the stm32f4 and stm32f1 cpus, stm32f4discovery and iot-lab_m3 board
implementations but that's mostly only the code skeleton since all
peripherals are different.

You can find my efforts at https://github.com/gebart/RIOT/tree/mulle

So far GPIO, timer (PIT), UART is working. I am currently working on the
SPI. The hello world example works on my Mulle board.

I have not made any meaningful commit messages because I did not think I
would share it before finishing the work. I intend to rebase and squash
them all when I have something somewhat better working. I do not know when
I will have time to finish this port since I am doing it in my free time.

Best regards,

   Joakim Gebart
Software and Hardware Engineer
Eistec AB