[riot-devel] RIOT OS for the Atmel SAM R21 (ARM m0+)

Rane Balslev ranebalslev at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 16:10:11 CEST 2014

Hi dev team

We are small team of 3 engineering students at Aarhus School of
Engineering, Aarhus university.

We are about to umbark at our final project before graduation.

The reason why we are contacting you is that we would like to use your
software but do you know about a port for Atmel SAM R21 Xplained Pro?
e.g.
http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/samr21xplainedpro/index.html

This is needed because of a limited timeframe of dev time... Therefore
spending time on fixing a port to that particular board, if one already
exists, would be like "reinventing the deep plate"

Best regards
Troels D. Hoffmeyer
Jesper Nissen
Rane Balslev