[riot-devel] RIOT OS for the Atmel SAM R21 (ARM m0+)

Thomas Eichinger thomas.eichinger at fu-berlin.de
Tue Sep 9 11:36:06 CEST 2014

hi all,

I pushed the basic file tree to my github fork [1].
Maybe we could use this as synchronisation point for
our porting efforts. I'm currently working on the
UART driver to get output working.

I also created a issue in gh [2] to track our all
porting efforts so we don't do (too much) double work.

Does this sound like a good idea to you?

Best, Thomas

[1] https://github.com/thomaseichinger/RIOT/tree/samr21
[2] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/issues/1646