[riot-devel] 6LowPAN on STM32F3

Somaraju Abhinav abhinav.somaraju at tridonic.com
Wed Sep 17 08:43:14 CEST 2014

Hello Martine,

Thank you for the quick reply. I am trying to figure out work around this problem. Do you think it makes sense for me to use the libc malloc and free functions? I am a bit hesitant to include the library because it might be too big and/or interfere with how the RIOT core is using the syscalls.

Thanks,

Abhinav