[riot-devel] 6LowPAN on STM32F3

Martine Lenders authmillenon at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 08:49:49 CEST 2014

Hi,
currently the reassembly buffer is implemented with libc's malloc/free but
my new implementation will utilize a static approach via my own packet
buffer implementation [1]. For your purposes I think it is ok for now to
use malloc/free as a workaround, but keep in mind that for some boards
where the libc is not offering this, there is currently not even a free
implementation [2].

Regards,
Martine

[2]