[riot-devel] Changing priority at runtime

Oleg Hahm oliver.hahm at inria.fr
Wed Sep 17 17:05:09 CEST 2014

Dear rocking IoTlers,

currently RIOT does not allow to alter the priority of a thread after its
creation. I created an issue asking to change this long ago and some months
ago, René created an according PR [1]. However, Kaspar opposed this PR arguing
that without a use-case (this) code should not be added.

Now I wonder if someone can indeed imagine such a use-case or if we should
rather close this PR and the issue with a WONTFIX.

printk(KERN_DEBUG "%s: Done reprogramming Xilinx, %d bits, good luck!\n",...);
        linux-2.6.6/drivers/net/wan/lmc/lmc_main.c