[riot-devel] Build issue on Windows (8.1)

Joakim Gebart joakim.gebart at eistec.se
Wed Apr 1 13:44:11 CEST 2015

An easier way to add images is to just drag and drop them from a file
browser into the Github markdown text edit field. Then you don't need
to go through any external hosting providers to get your image onto
the network.

Joakim Gebart
Managing Director
Eistec AB
www.eistec.se

On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 1:39 PM, Oleg Hahm <oliver.hahm at inria.fr> wrote:
> Hi Murat!
>
>> I did not see any issue about picture. I have re-added same picture(address)
>> to page again.
>
> Funny! Yesterday the picture was showing a red car...
>
> Thanks,
> Oleg
> --
> The sad thing about IPv6 jokes is that almost no one understands them and no
> one is using them yet.

Joakim Gebart
Managing Director
Eistec AB