[riot-devel] OpenTech Summit

Lucas Jenß lists at x3ro.de
Wed Apr 1 21:51:41 CEST 2015

Hi Emmanuel,

unfortunately no, I don’t know the organizers, at least not directly (i.e.
I know someone who knows someone… :D). I’ll try to get in touch with them
though, and report back here as soon as I hear something!

@Matthias: I’m not completely opposed to the idea, but think that since I
haven’t been in the RIOT community for long, there are others that can
probably represent it much better!

I’ve been told that Lotte was thinking about speaking about RIOT on the
Open Techschool conf in summer. Maybe she’d be interested in spreading
the RIOT at OpenTech Summit too :)

Cheers,
Lucas