[riot-devel] OpenTech Summit

Lotte Steenbrink lotte.steenbrink at haw-hamburg.de
Thu Apr 2 17:05:30 CEST 2015

Am 01.04.2015 um 21:51 schrieb Lucas Jenß <lists at x3ro.de>:

> Hi Emmanuel,
>
> unfortunately no, I don’t know the organizers, at least not directly (i.e.
> I know someone who knows someone… :D). I’ll try to get in touch with them
> though, and report back here as soon as I hear something!
>
> @Matthias: I’m not completely opposed to the idea, but think that since I
> haven’t been in the RIOT community for long, there are others that can
> probably represent it much better!
>
> I’ve been told that Lotte was thinking about speaking about RIOT on the
> Open Techschool conf in summer. Maybe she’d be interested in spreading
> the RIOT at OpenTech Summit too :)

Correction: A friend of mine is a co-organizer of the opentechschool conf and asked me to think about submitting a RIOT talk when they're re ready to accept submissions (afaik the call for submissions isn't out yet). Apparently I miscommunicated something wrongly to Lucas there, I didn't intend to sneak talks past you folks in case that's the impression now. :D

Cheers,
Lotte

> Cheers,
> Lucas
>

> On 28 Mar 2015, at 17:47, Emmanuel Baccelli <Emmanuel.Baccelli at inria.fr> wrote:
>
>> Hi Lucas,
>>
>> looks like a good opportunity. Do you know the organizers? To propose a talk on RIOT, should we just use the online form, or should we first contact someone in particular (one of the organizers you might happen to know)?
>> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dndjx3taPB8S99vSZgjtjkOwWVMkLD-irTDgPqpUwcw/viewform
>>
>> best,
>>
>> Emmanuel
>>
>> On Sat, Mar 28, 2015 at 2:00 PM, Lucas Jenß <lists at x3ro.de> wrote:
>> Forgot the link, sorry: http://opentechsummit.net/
>>
>> On 28 Mar 2015, at 13:59, Lucas Jenß <lists at x3ro.de> wrote:
>>
>>> Hey everyone,
>>>
>>> the people from OpenTech Summit (May 14th in Berlin) are still looking for speakers.
>>> While the website doesn’t really state that yet, I’ve been told that they are looking
>>> for people talking about IoT as well. Just wanted to put it out there in case RIOT wants
>>> to make an appearance :)
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Lucas