[riot-devel] Testing Task Force

Philipp Rosenkranz philipp.rosenkranz at fu-berlin.de
Wed Apr 15 20:38:26 CEST 2015

Hi,

as Martine already remarked: in the worst case all our test jobs are
executed more or less sequentially. Given the fact that most test runs for
a single commit take about 60 min. to complete we can reach
a delay, between pushing a commit and the start of a test run, of about
1.5 days (on a more or less busy day)

BTW: We hope to have an implementation which can replace our current
travis setup by the end of the month. I am currently in the process of
looking into the source code of travis (it's open-source after all) in
order to
determine which components can be re-used for our purposes.

Best,
Philipp