[riot-devel] LWM2M client on RIOT

Benjamin Cabé benjamin at eclipse.org
Wed Apr 22 10:01:26 CEST 2015

Hi Roberto,

You should have a look at Wakaama, rather than Leshan. It is a C
implementation of LwM2M. See https://github.com/eclipse/wakaama  . If you
have any question on Wakaama, the developer's mailing list is at
https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/wakaama-dev
AFAIK there will be a Google Summer of Code project to help with porting
LwM2M to RIOT (hopefully using Wakaama) so you might want to follow that too
(a quick search in the archives of the mailing lists will give you more info
on the people involved).

Cheers,
Benjamin ­

Benjamin Cabé