[riot-devel] Measuring power on the iot-lab testbed

Gaëtan Harter gaetan.harter at inria.fr
Sun Apr 26 11:03:11 CEST 2015

Hi Peter,

don't worry, I think it's an IoT-Lab problem.
Some nodes have this unstable consumption graph, it's tracked on the
following issue:

https://github.com/iot-lab/iot-lab/issues/148

Can you try with one "good" node: like Grenoble 1+9+12 and see if the
problem remains?

I added iot-lab admin as CC to let us follow the discussions.

Regards,
Gaëtan - IoT-Lab team