[riot-devel] Measuring power on the iot-lab testbed

Peter Kietzmann peter.kietzmann at haw-hamburg.de
Sun Apr 26 13:40:03 CEST 2015

Hi Gaëtan,

I tested the RIOT hello-world- and also your simple_idle example on
different nodes that are noted as "ok" in [1] (1, 9, 35, 40, 41 45). The
spurious peaks were existent in all experiments.

Regarding the sawtooth-problem for me it still seems to be
RIOT-dependant because the sawtooth does not apply to your simple_idle
example. This questions addresses all RIOTers.

Looking forward to get helpful feedback by anyone :-)!

Cheers,
Peter

[1] https://github.com/iot-lab/iot-lab/issues/148