[riot-devel] WDT questions

Joakim Gebart joakim.gebart at eistec.se
Wed Apr 29 15:07:10 CEST 2015

It has to do with the difficulty of providing a reliable way of poking the
watchdog in an event driven, tickless, system such as RIOT. Maybe it is
time to start discussing a watchdog api?
In order to get any traction within industry applications I believe it will
be necessary to at least provide an api for applications to use the
watchdog.

Best regards,
Joakim Gebart
Eistec AB