[riot-devel] Configure Raspberry Pi as 802.15.4/6LoWPAN Border Gateway

Oleg Hahm oliver.hahm at inria.fr
Mon Aug 3 18:38:07 CEST 2015

Hi Tobias!

> with the help of other developers, I successfully got a Raspberry Pi with
> the Openlabs 802.15.4 radio adapter [0] working as a 802.15.4 and 6LoWPAN
> border gateway.

Nice work. I was able to reproduce your settings and it works pretty good.

> A border gateway running Linux should allow adding more gateway and
> translation functions useful for the IoT.

Unfortunately, I'm not able to test this part since I don't have an IPv6
connection from the Raspberry PI to any other computer (due to university
restrictions).

> The configuration process, including example. can be found on the wiki [1]
> and is tested with the Linux configuration on that page and current master
> of RIOT.

I updated and fixed some minor glitches in the documentation. Great work!

panic("mother...");
        linux-2.2.16/drivers/block/cpqarray.c