[riot-devel] MQTT + RIOT

Cenk G√ľndogan cenk.guendogan at fu-berlin.de
Tue Aug 4 14:43:58 CEST 2015

Hey,

As far as I'm concerned the mqtt-sn implementation
that Ludwig and me started a while back can be labled as Work In
No-Progress.
We never went beyond some header definitions, because the gnrc network
stack was still transitioning. So feel free to port mqtt-sn or adopt
Ludwig's branch.

Ludwig, anything to add?

cheers,
Cenk