[riot-devel] Beta-Testing of the gnrc stack and removal of the old network stack

Kaspar Schleiser kaspar at schleiser.de
Thu Aug 6 15:42:55 CEST 2015

Hello RIOTers,

as announced, we've merged the PR that removes the old network stack.

The last commit before removal is

68d05197319c2645bd88f0242426fad4e96cf4e2

Issue #3417 [1] shows dropped functionality. Also, we've started a
wiki-page [2] collecting features we're removing due to lack of
resources, but the page is a little short on content at the moment.

Happy hacking!
Kaspar & Hauke

[1] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/issues/3417
[2] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/Removed-Features