[riot-devel] HotSpot JVM on RIOT-OS?

Zac Harvey zharvey at pobox.com
Tue Aug 11 15:38:19 CEST 2015

Kevin,

Thanks for getting back to me and yes, I would agree that this
Darjeeling fork makes for a nice starting point for such a project. I
will have a good look at it tonight after I get home, but will likely
have a lot of questions.

Are you OK with me reaching out to you via email or GitHub, or would you
prefer that I keep these questions on the mailing list; or would you
prefer that I just figure things out for myself :-) ?  I'm only a
hesitant to use these mailing lists because I will likely have a lot of
initial questions and feel this is a pretty niche topic that not many
other RIOTers will care about.

Thanks again!
Zac