[riot-devel] HotSpot JVM on RIOT-OS?

Joakim Gebart joakim.gebart at eistec.se
Tue Aug 11 15:45:29 CEST 2015

I think the few others who _are_ interested in this kind of project
may find your progress interesting. I personally wouldn't mind if you
ask questions on the mailing list as long as you try to stick to one
thread and don't post a large number of messages without letting the
list users a little time to answer your posts first.

Best regards,
Joakim