[riot-devel] Release-Specs

Oleg Hahm oliver.hahm at inria.fr
Wed Aug 12 12:32:27 CEST 2015

Dear releasing IoTlers,

in order to set concrete goals we want to reach for our next release (which we
hopefully can finally tag at the end of this month), I set up a new
repository:
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/Release-Specs

It contains basically two directories: `specs` and `tests`. `specs` contains
descriptions of the goals we want to achieve and how realization of these
goals can be verified. `tests` (which is mostly empty for now) contains some
scripts that automate these verifications (it's basically a code
representation of the spec descriptions).
The repository is meant to be continued for further releases.

Please feel free to comment on this or propose changes to the specs.

The main goal of the release is to introduce the full gnrc network as the new
default network stack in RIOT.

panic("Unable to find empty mailbox for aha1542.\n");
        linux-2.2.16/drivers/scsi/aha1542.c