[riot-devel] HotSpot JVM on RIOT-OS?

Zac Harvey zharvey at pobox.com
Thu Aug 13 17:06:27 CEST 2015

Also, for what its worth, it looks like ARM SAM3X83 supports EMIF. Here
<http://www.atmel.com/devices/sam3x8e.aspx> they state:

 > "The 16-bit external bus interface supports SRAM, PSRAM, NOR and NAND
Flash with error code correction."

So to me it seems feasible that I could connect a SAM3X8E MCU to
external memory and therefore store a large (JVM) binary "on" it (well,
using integrated memory that is) and hook it up to, say, a 4GB heap.

Just keeping interested parties updated on my R&D...