[riot-devel] Configure Raspberry Pi as 802.15.4/6LoWPAN Border Gateway

Gaëtan Harter gaetan.harter at inria.fr
Mon Aug 17 11:34:25 CEST 2015

Hi,

to get an IPv6 connection for testing on any host you can use an ipv6
over ipv4 tunnel.
Either by setting it manually using one of your university server
(http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Linux+IPv6-HOWTO/chapter-configuring-ipv6-in-ipv4-tunnels.html)
or using a tunnel provider.

When testing 6LowPAN with IoT-LAB long time ago, I used 'gogo6' that
provides /56 for free http://www.gogo6.com/freenet6/tunnelbroker and
it's enough for testing.

Regards,
Gaëtan