[riot-devel] Introducing: Light-weight connection API

Martine Lenders mlenders at inf.fu-berlin.de
Mon Aug 17 19:33:27 CEST 2015

Hello *,

Kaspar and I discussed over the last week our new basis for POSIX socket
support: A stack-agnostic connection API (PR'd here [1]). Both of us want
to sit down on Wednesday to hammer down the last details. The API is
primarily designed to wrap around any stack with minimal-sized code, and
not to enable the full functionality that sockets do. Is there any input
that the list wants to share that might be of use for us on Wednesday?

Thank you,
Martine